Here you can see our current sustainable products. As we committed to sustainable development, we would like to show not only with written words, but with our products and later services too to
‘Go Green’ is the newly designed brand by the founder of the blog. Come to alive as she believes in simplicity is the best policy for the future. Clear messages regarding sustainability what she would like to communicate with her innovative design brand and products.
Sustainability is the future, and she would like to show to the world that next to simplicity
“Creativity and Quality over quantity”
are the values we would like to represent with the brand.
Go Green design, brand and shop
The founder of the
- Human Behaviour and Psychology Space,
- the Human Behaviour and Psychology Blog,
- changed to Human Behaviour and Life Space,
- the ‘Greenfrastructures’ project and
- the ‘Go Green – Greenfrastructures’ design and brand would like to start an initiative, which can have spillover effect and can create positive social impact in the world and will expand further with time.
Go Green brand and shop fully committed to social responsibility. Since this is especially important the products made from organic cotton and printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
- part of the circular economy.
This is a concept, which refers to an economic model in which resources are
- circulated, and
- reused in a closed-loop system,
rather than being extracted, used, and disposed of as waste.
The goal of a circular economy is to create a more sustainable and resilient economic system that reduces waste, conserves resources, and minimizes environmental impact.
In a circular economy, products and materials are designed to be reused or recycled, and waste is seen as a potential resource. This involves designing products with the entire lifecycle in mind, from production and use to end-of-life disposal. As a result of this materials are kept in use for as long as possible through practices. Such as repair, refurbishment, and remanufacturing, and at the end of their useful life, materials are recycled or repurposed.
The circular economy approach contrasts with the traditional linear economy model of “take-make-waste,” in which resources are extracted, processed into products, used, and then disposed of as waste.
The circular economy creates a
- more sustainable and resilient economy,
- reduce environmental impacts, and
- create new economic opportunities.
Go Green products next to this are
- GM free.
- Not tested on animals.
- Does not contain animal-derived products.
- Printed in the UK with low waste printing tech.
- Made in a renewable energy powered factory audited for a wide range of social and sustainability criteria.
- Made from certified organic cotton material.
- Designed with the environment in mind using natural materials, for example the 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle is made from 100% recycled cardboard and UV inks. When complete, it is 700x510mm.
The bag from organic cotton made in India and designed on the Isle of Wight.
Go Green is a step toward the sustainable future
Creating a new brand and developing environmentally friendly products is a positive step towards sustainability and addressing the growing concern for the environment.
Brand values and mission
The values of sustainable development products include:
- Environmental Stewardship: sustainable development products prioritize the conservation and protection of the environment, including natural resources and ecosystems.
- Social Responsibility: these products are produced and distributed in a way that promotes fair and just treatment of workers, communities, and consumers.
- Economic Viability: sustainable development products are economically viable and contribute to the overall sustainability of businesses and industries.
The mission of Go Green products is to create a more sustainable and equitable future by
- reducing the negative impact of production and consumption on the environment,
- promoting social equity, and
- ensuring economic viability.
This mission involves a commitment to innovation, research, and collaboration among stakeholders, including businesses, consumers, policymakers, and communities, to create a more sustainable and prosperous future for all.
Thank you for reading.