Give Us a Topic
Do you have a news tip or firsthand account of something to pass along? Write “Topic” as a subject. Write down the description regarding your idea on the Contact form below.
Report A Correction Or Typo
To ensure that the correct editors are notified as soon as possible, please write about correction on our Contact form typing “Correction” as a Subject.
To discuss advertising and custom solutions write us by using this form by typing “Advertising” as a Subject.
Work With Us
Do you want to contribute as guest post/blogger? Write us by typing “Contribution” as a Subject.
Rights & Permissions
Do you want to republish articles? Write us to obtain republishing rights from the Blog.
Are you interested to subscribe Silk and Cake’s Newsletter to get the latest updates, articles and other?
You can subscribe here.
Guidelines for submitting guest posts
- Content Relevance: the guest post need to align with the theme and topic of the blog.
- Originality: should be unique and not published elsewhere, including the author’s own blog or website.
- Writing Style and Quality: desired writing style and quality for guest posts expected; well-written, engaging, and informative content that adds value to our readers.
- Word Count: preferred word count range for guest posts is between 1300-2000 words.
- Formatting and Structure: H2 and H3 headings are preferred after every 300 words. Please use bullet points.
- Submissions and Editing: preferred file formats (e.g., Word document, Google Doc) on e-mail: [email protected]. We at Silkandcake reserve the right to edit and make necessary changes to the guest post for clarity, grammar, and formatting.
- Author Bio and Promotion: authors allowed to include a brief bio at the end of their guest posts. Links to the author’s website, blog, or social media profiles is the subject of further discussing.
- Images and Media: accompanying images or media accepted with limitations, the guidelines for their format, size, attribution, and copyright compliance is the subject of further discussing. Preferred sources are royalty-free images.
- Review and Response Time: estimated timeframe for reviewing guest post submissions 7-14 days and provide an approximate response time to contributors is the same.
- Rejection and Feedback: not all submissions will be accepted and that we may not be able to provide detailed feedback for every submission. However, Silkandcake assure contributors that appreciate their efforts and will respond to all submissions.
- Rights and Ownership: Silkandcake clarify the rights and ownership of the guest posts. We require full ownership of the content.
- Contact Information: submitting guest posts can be possible on the following email address: [email protected] or please use the contact form. Silkandcake ensure that potential contributors can reach us with any questions or clarifications.
Are you interested in sustainability, sustainable development, green infrastructures, green AI, greentech? Then we are recommending you to read our co-blog Greenfrastructures. On that Blog you can find more articles and posts in sustainable development related topics.